Today I wanted to create a look for you guys. I will show you what products I used to make this look. Fall is one of my favorite seasons of all time. The weather is amazing and love seeing the trees and flowers changing colors! So lets get started on what I used today to make this look.
1.I make sure I prep my skin. I used my all time favorite primer in the whole world which is the pore fessional by Benefit cosmetics.
2. I used my new favorite foundation by Lorel visible lift blur foundation in the color 208 sand beige.
3. I do my eyebrows which take me the longest to do because my eyebrows are everything. It completes the look. I used Anastasia brow wiz in the color dark brown.
4. I used Mac painterly paint pod. This is going to help the colors I apply. Stay and pop.
5. I used cargo cosmetics palette vintage escape. Colors I used from the palette were hot cocoa on my crease and used chestnut on the outer v of my eyes. Top color for my eyebrow bone I used Harvest moon.This palette has a combo of shimmery colors and Matte ones.
6. I apply milani eye shadow in the color 615 fusion all over my eyelid. Its very shimmer color.
7. I apply nix cosmetics eye shadow in beauty queen on my crease in to pop the color i used from the cargo palette. Its a shimmery color.
8. Under my eyes I used the same colors I used on the top for the bottom. To make the look complete.
9. I use Mac studio finish concealer in the color NW30 to cover my dark circle.
10. I set my concealer with benye banana powder.
11. Bronzer im loving right now is from Tarte Park Ave princess. I’m in love with it!!
12. Blush I apply is from wet n wild in color pearlescent pink.
13. Highlighter used from Mac in the color soft and gentle.
14. I used Stila waterproof eyeliner for my water line in the color aubergine.
15. For my tear docks i used pacifica in the color duo 1. To brighten my eyes.
16. I used lashes from true or false in twiggy.
17. Mascara Im in love with and I used everyday is lorel voluminous million lashes in black.
18. Lipstick used to finish this look is from Kate Moss collection with rimmel in the color 04. Its a deep plum color. Perfect from fall. The color is very creamy.
19. At the end I use Fix + from Mac Cosmetics to seal my look. through out the day!
Here is the finally look and everything all together. I hope you enjoy this look as much as I did creating this look: